Scope of Work – Single Family, Philadelphia PA
Purchase Price 26.5K
Project Introduction and Overview
Remodel located in the historic neighborhood of Germantown in Philadelphia PA. This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 1365 square foot house is located off the 6500 block of Germantown Avenue in Philadelphia, PA.
This property was vacant for several years with severe deterioration of roof, walls and floors. The first floor interior walls were removed to create a modern, open concept floor plan. A new kitchen, half bath, and laundry area were added. New Heating , electrical, water heater and plumbing systems were also installed.
Upgrades include lighting fixtures, wrought iron railings, laminate floor installation, restoration of original living room, built-ins and moldings, new interior and exterior doors, tiled full bathroom and window replacements were installed throughout.
All upgrades were inspected to ensure compliance with current city code regulations.
RFI only uses licensed, insured contractors for all its renovations projects.
- Installed new flat rubber roof – $1300.00
- Installed new steel doors with hardware and deadbolts – $900.00
- Repaired existing wrought iron railings – $ 250.00
- Concrete and tuckpoint brick repair – $ 900.00
- Exterior painting – $350.00
- Replacement vinyl windows – $2850.00
- Gutters and downspout cleaning and repairs – $100.00
- Replacement vinyl windows -$2850.00
- Wooden fence repair- $150.00
- Landscaping- $100.00
- Plumbing- $7200.00
- Electric- $7000.00
- Replaced gas hot water heater- $600.00
- Dry wall- $3000.00
- Skim coating (walls & ceilings)- $1440.00
- New sub floor with laminate & vinyl flooring- $3900.00
- New carpeting -$2800.00
- Interior painting- $1800.00
- Custom wrought iron railing- $1550.00
- Installed sump pump- $1000.00
- Poured concrete floor- $2500.00
- Glass block windows- $600.00
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances- $12,000.00
- Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half) -$7500.00